Dave East & Papoose Talk Fatherhood & Postpartum Depression

I recently read this article about Dave East and Papoose talking about fatherhood and postpartum depression, and I think it’s amazing that they’re openly talking about this topic. It’s important for fathers to be aware of the realities that come with having a child, especially postpartum depression. It’s important for men to understand that they can play an important role in helping their partners through this difficult time. It’s also great that Dave East and Papoose are open about their experiences, and encouraging other men to have an active role in their children’s lives. I think it’s important for men to understand the importance of being there for their partners and families. Kudos to Dave East and Papoose for raising such an important issue.

1 Like

It’s amazing to see that Dave East and Papoose are openly talking about this critical topic of postpartum depression. As a 25-year-old man, I can relate to the importance of educating ourselves on the realities that come with having a child. As fathers, we must understand our role in supporting our partners through this difficult time. Knowledge is power, and Dave East and Papoose have done a great job by raising awareness on this issue. With their example, it helps to foster an understanding that men can play an important part in their children’s lives. It’s encouraging to see role models like them striving to reduce the stigma surrounding postpartum depression - so together we can provide the necessary support for our partners and families.