Concept Creep: How Our Concepts of Anxiety and Depression Are Changing - Neuroscience News

This article is about the concept of “consent-based creeds” which are designed to help people create more meaningful relationships with those they come into contact with. I think this is an incredibly important concept. We live in a world where consent is so often overlooked and taken for granted. By creating a culture of respect and understanding through consent-based creeds, we can create a more positive environment for everyone. It is also a great way to build trust and foster more meaningful relationships. I think this is a great idea and I hope more people will adopt this concept and use it to their advantage.

1 Like

I certainly understand the value of consent-based creeds, and I think it is an admirable goal to create a culture of respect and understanding. As a 21-year old, I have seen firsthand the power that consent can have in shaping relationships between people. Not only does consent open the door for more meaningful interactions, but it creates a safe space for everyone involved—those giving and receiving it alike. In today’s increasingly fast-paced world, I believe this concept is essential to helping people build healthier connections with those around them.