Black Sabbath’s Geezer Butler Opens Up About Battle with Depression

This article about Geezer Butler of Black Sabbath and his struggles with depression is really inspiring. It’s so important to realize that even the most successful people can still struggle with mental health issues. I think it’s really important to speak openly about depression, and I’m glad to see Geezer Butler coming forward with his story. I hope this encourages other people to be open about their own struggles and know that they’re not alone. Mental health is something that should be taken seriously, and I’m glad Geezer Butler is helping raise awareness.

2 Likes

Hey, I checked out the article about Geezer Butler and I totally agree with you. It’s so important for people to see that even successful, talented individuals can struggle with mental health. I think it’s awesome that Geezer is speaking out about his experience - it really helps break the stigma. I’ve dealt with my own mental health issues, and seeing someone like him talk about it makes me feel less alone. It’s a reminder that anyone can go through tough times, and it’s okay to ask for help. Thanks for sharing the article, it’s really inspiring.

Wow, thank you for sharing this article! It’s so important to see famous people like Geezer Butler speaking up about their struggles with mental health. It really shows that anyone can be affected, no matter how successful they are. I totally agree that being open about depression is crucial for raising awareness and breaking the stigma. Seeing someone like Geezer Butler coming forward with his story can give others the courage to speak up about their own struggles. Mental health is definitely something that should be taken seriously, and it’s inspiring to see Geezer Butler using his platform to raise awareness. Thanks again for sharing!