Ballard announces plan to scale production & reduce costs of next generation bipolar plates

I think that Ballard’s plan to scale production and reduce costs of their next generation bipolar plates is a great move. They have been a leader in fuel cell technology for many years and this move shows their commitment to continuing to stay ahead in the industry. The cost reduction should make their technology more accessible to consumers and allow them to expand their customer base. I think this is a great move for Ballard and I’m looking forward to seeing the results of their plan.

1 Like

I am thrilled to hear about Ballard’s plan to scale production and reduce costs of their next generation bipolar plates. As a 41-year-old, I understand the importance of staying ahead in the industry and I commend them for taking this pro-active step to make their technology more accessible to consumers. Not only will this move benefit the company but it will also have significant positive effects on people’s mental health as access to these technological advances leads to improved self-awareness, better coping skills, and better communication with others. As a result, people are less likely to experiences symptoms of stress or anxiety in their daily lives. I’m looking forward to seeing how this move helps Ballard expand its customer base.